Increase Font Size

A- A A+

Arizona Civil Legal Needs Community Survey

Civil legal organizations in Arizona are seeking your input to increase their ability to meet the civil legal needs of Arizona's lower income residents. Please complete this survey to assist in improving civil legal services in Arizona.

Encuesta de Necesidades Legales Civiles de Arizona

Las organizaciones legales civiles en Arizona buscan su opinión para aumentar su capacidad de satisfacer las necesidades legales civiles de los residentes de bajos ingresos de Arizona. Por favor complete esta encuesta para ayudar a mejorar los servicios legales civiles en Arizona.

Money and Debt

The Emergency Food Assistance Program

TEFAP or The Emergency Food Assistance Program is a Federal program that provides food assistance to those who qualify. You must meet income eligibility guidelines of 185% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. To apply for TEFAP, click here

I can’t pay my electric and gas. Is there someone that can help me with that?

Utilities are important but can be expensive, especially during the hot summer months. Below are several programs that you may qualify for that can help with utilities.

SRP Economy Price Plan

(602) 236-8888 or (800) 258-4777)

Southwest Gas Low Income Ratepayer Assistance

(877) 860-6020

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)

APS Limited Income Services


This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this website is not legal advice. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. Also, the law may vary from state-to-state or county-to-county, so that some information in this website may not be correct for your situation. Finally, the information contained on this website is not guaranteed to be up to date. Therefore, the information contained in this website cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.